Product ID: P-11579
Like all EQD pedals the Hummingbird takes what you would think a standard tremolo sounds like and improves it, this pedal sounds like the classic Valco or Vox amp tremolos of old but with a larger range of controls to provide you with a greater range of practical applications.
- Depth: Controls amount of modulation from barely there to full signal chop at full bore.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the LFO. Clockwise for faster, counterclockwise for slower.
- Level: Controls the signal input level which ultimately controls the output level. Clockwise for more, counterclockwise for less.
- Mode: Three way toggle switch which selects the range of the oscillator. Mode 1 is slow, mode 2 is mid tempo and mode 3 is fast.
- Expression Jack: Use an expression pedal to adjust the rate with your foot! When an expression pedal is in use the Rate control is defeated. We recommend the Moog EP-2 expression pedal.
4.625″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″ with knobs