Product ID: P-11583
This is a polyphonic organ generator, it's designed to replicate the sounds of large church organ crossed with a "guitorgan". Owing to its combination of analogue and digital signal processing this pedal sounds just as good combined with instruments which aren't guitar as it does with guitars.
- Up: Level control for the octave up.
- Down: Level control for the octave down.
- Choir: This control takes a mix of the octave up and octave down setting and regenerates it. The end result is an additional 2 octaves up, 2 octaves down and direct signal with a slight delay that adds a “church organ” like feel. This control only works if the octave up and octave down are in use.
- Drect: Level control for the analog dry signal.
- Tone: Rolls off the high end as you dial it counter-clockwise.
- Lag: Delay control for the wet signal. Full counter-clockwise is minimal delay, delay time increases as it rotates clockwise.
- 4.625″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″ with knobs