Product ID: P-1302
The earliest models which Fender produced, in the eyes of many were the best, some may disagree. However, everyone will agree that any guitar with a vintage flavour or twist is something to be desired.
Squire have produced a tremendously affordable line of instruments which contain a large vintage twist, but with the occasional splattering of modernity.
The Telecaster is an excellent workhourse, suitable for virtually any application from technical playing to three chord bashing! The classic vibe telecasters are an excellent example of a company getting it right - good design, affordability and a guitar that will be with you for a very long time.
- Model Name: Classic Vibe Telecaster® '50s, Maple Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde
- Model Number: 0303027550
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top