Product ID: P-11634
This amplifier is a replica of the Chicago made 1×10 amplifier used extensively by British invasion bands in the 1960's and is capable of everything from warm, thick jazz to bright and punchy rock and blues delivered with clarity and punch whilst still being responsive to touch and with a low noise floor.
This amplifier has a dual input pre-amp allowing for two instruments to be plugged in at once or for one instrument to be plugged into both pre-amps allowing for double the gain, this is also foot-switchable as A/B/Y allowing for a variety of tones without a selection of pedals.
- Circuit Type: All-tube Supro Circuit
- Wattage: 25 Watts Class A
- Channels: 2 Channels with Parallel Link and shared tone control
- Tremolo: None
- Reverb: None
- Preamp Tubes: 3x JJ 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2x JJ 6V6
- Speakers: 1 x 10″
- Supro Cabinet Dimensions (in.) 17 5/8” x 7 1/2” x 15 1/2”
- Cabinet Dimensions (cm.) 44.7 x 19 x 39.4 cm
- Weight (lbs) 33.6 lbs
- Weight (kg) 15.3 kg
- Tolex Black Rhino Hide tolex